We use FedEx and USPS shipping. We will ship using the most cost-effective method. Most projectile and brass orders will be shipped US Postal Service Priority Mail Flat Rate. Loaded ammunition, primers and powder will be shipped via FedEx Ground.
For most items, shipping is included in the purchase price. If shipping costs are not included, you will be advised of the shipping costs during checkout. These will be included in your checkout total. Hazmat orders (powder and primers) will incur a Hazmat fee. See below for more information about Hazmat shipments.
We only allow items that we have in stock to be sold via our website and usually ship within 48 hours of receiving an order. Occasionally, our inventory may be affected by non-website sales. In the event we are out of stock of an item that you have purchased on our website, we will contact you and either ship the item when it becomes available or allow you to cancel the order at no cost to you.
Please contact us if you feel the need to return an item. We are committed to making sure you are a satisfied customer. Brass sales are final unless there is an error on caliber or quantity shipped to you. Items returned my be subject to a 20% restocking fee. All loaded ammunition and clearance item sales are final. No refunds or returns.
Important Shipping Information and Restrictions
Federal, State, and Local Laws Relating to Non-Firearms Purchases: The following list of state and local laws is NOT intended to be inclusive of all ammunition and component laws in the United States. It is a pre-order reference to avoid cancelled orders based on your shipping location. You must be aware of any laws affecting your purchase.
ALASKA - Please contact us for Loaded Ammunition orders via the contact page. Brass and bullets are fine as long as you can receive US Postal Mail.
CALIFORNIA: No Ammunition Sales.
HAWAII: No ammunition sales.
ILLINOIS: Must submit copy of FOID card and State Photo ID. No sales of ammunition to the City of Chicago or Cook County.
MASSACHUSETTS: Email us to be approved. We need a copy of your LTC before you order.
NEW JERSEY: Must submit copy of Firearms/ammunition ID card.
NEW YORK: No ammunition sales to New York State.
WASHINGTON DC: No ammunition sales.
Powder and Primers:
Important Hazmat shipment information. Please read before ordering Hazmat goods.
1) Powder and Primers must be shipped Hazmat. We use FedEx Ground for all Hazmat shipments. No Hazmat shipments to AK or HI.
2) Powder and Primers may be shipped together.
3) The Hazmat charge is $30. Packages up to 50lbs, including packaging, will incur only one Hazmat charge.
4) The Hazmat charge will be reflected during checkout as a line item charge in your total.
5) An adult signature is required for all Hazmat shipments.
6) Undeliverable, refused or unclaimed Hazmat shipments will be refunded for the product price only after the package is returned to us. Hazmat fees and shipping fees are not refundable.
7) Hazmat charges are not required for items other than powder and primers at this time.
8) Hazmat shipments cannot be re-routed or held for pickup after they are shipped from us.